Memorial Healthcare System is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the nation and highly regarded for its exceptional patient- and family-centered care. With over 13,000 employees system wide, they needed a solution in their main hospital to alleviate congestion and wait times in the pharmacy. In this video hear from Madeline Camejo, Vice President of Specialty and Ambulatory Pharmacy Services and Gordon Garland, Director of Ambulatory Pharmacy Services on how they have been able to expand their Pharmacy Concierge Service and improve the satisfaction of their employees by implementing ScriptCenter for 24/7 prescription and OTC pickup.
- South Carolina Governor issues temporary Executive Order for use of ScriptCenter
- Asteres recognizes a 33% increase in ScriptCenter prescription pickups in response to COVID-19
- Asteres issues best practices for cleaning ScriptCenter in response to COVID-19
- Refills made easy at New Mexico Air Force Base
- Retail’s Time is Now – 24/7 Prescription Pickup