Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Asteres is seeking a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join the R&D team of this entrepreneurial company. If you are motivated, have the below qualifications and are constantly seeking to learn and take on new challenges, we are very interested in hearing from you! We are a growing company that offers a collegial work environment in which each of our employees really makes a difference to the success of our company. Asteres is very proud of our experienced team of industry professionals who have a proven history of success developing new markets in healthcare technology. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the independence and creativity of a small company environment.
- Lead functional, black box testing efforts and other types of testing as needed.
- Create or contribute to the creation of verification and validation test plans.
- Create detailed test cases for planned changes.
- Perform functional, usability, security, network, compatibility and regression testing.
- Work with the development team to identify, analyze and resolve defects.
- Approximately 5+ years related QA engineering experience, preferably in industries using automation hardware such as scientific instrumentation or manufacturing equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent in experience.
- Experience with C#.NET, ASP.NET web applications, XML, SQL
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience with testing hardware and firmware systems
- Experience with automated test tools
- Experience writing SOPs, work instructions, training and other relevant documentation is a plus
- Experience with automation script creation is a plus
- Mobile and Cloud testing experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience
- Fast learner and self-starter with solid work ethic
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer” in the description.
Asteres is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Asteres uses E-Verify and conducts pre-employment drug screening.