South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster issues temporary Executive Order to allow for the expanded use of ScriptCenter, automated prescription pickup. Explicitly stating that the “Board finds that the use of automated pickup kiosks will reduce face-to-face contact between the members of the public and pharmacy personnel and will aid in social distancing.” For more information on the Executive Order in South Carolina visit here.
- Post COVID-19 Pandemic: What Now for Pharmacy?
- DoD Expands Pharmacy Access: New Prescription Pickup Kiosk
- 7 Challenges Facing Hospitals and Their Outpatient Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Locker System Increases Prescription Adherence: New Vanderbilt Study
- UCI, UCSD New Study: Improved Prescription Adherence with Automated Kiosks