South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster issues temporary Executive Order to allow for the expanded use of ScriptCenter, automated prescription pickup. Explicitly stating that the “Board finds that the use of automated pickup kiosks will reduce face-to-face contact between the members of the public and pharmacy personnel and will aid in social distancing.” For more information on the Executive Order in South Carolina visit here.
- South Carolina Governor issues temporary Executive Order for use of ScriptCenter
- Asteres recognizes a 33% increase in ScriptCenter prescription pickups in response to COVID-19
- Asteres issues best practices for cleaning ScriptCenter in response to COVID-19
- Refills made easy at New Mexico Air Force Base
- Retail’s Time is Now – 24/7 Prescription Pickup