Sr. Software Engineer
Asteres is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the R&D team of this entrepreneurial company. If you are motivated, have the below qualifications and are constantly seeking to learn and take on new challenges, we are very interested in hearing from you! We are a growing company that offers a collegial work environment in which each of our employees really makes a difference to the success of our company. Asteres is very proud of our experienced team of industry professionals who have a proven history of success developing new markets in healthcare technology. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the independence and creativity of a small company environment along with a flexible work schedule.
- Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and design solutions to problematic programming.
- Develop and proof new programs.
- Test new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assist other programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Approximately 5+ years of related programming experience, preferably in industries using automation hardware such as scientific instrumentation or manufacturing equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates for this position require a complement of some or all of the following technical skills/experience:
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- SOLID principles
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts and the principles of routing and client/server programming
- Good knowledge of data structures, computer logic, and flow charting, and mathematical principles
- Designing and programming other-party integration is preferred
- POS systems and integration
- AJAX/jQuery, HTML and CSS, XML, and TCP/IP API is a plus
- Winforms, and MVC and MVVF models
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sr. Software Engineer” in the description.
Asteres is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Asteres uses E-Verify and conducts pre-employment drug screening.