Health Systems use ScriptCenter® to increase employee and patient satisfaction, increase revenue, & improve patient outcomes.
Our healthcare partners use ScriptCenter to offer the convenient pick up of prescriptions and OTCs for themselves, and dependents, anytime. Your employees, particularly those working the 2nd and 3rd shift, can pick up at your outpatient pharmacies, when their schedule permits, rather than area competitors which allows capture of co-pay revenue and recognized PBM savings.
- Improve employee satisfaction by reducing long lines and wait times
- Capture 2nd and 3rd shift employee prescriptions
- Reduce PBM costs
- Extend pharmacy hours without additional staff
Improve patient outcomes by expanding Meds-2-Beds programs
Travel time and long pharmacy lines are two of the many reasons why more than a third of discharge prescriptions are never filled. Creating a centralized discharge prescription pickup location, ScriptCenter can bolster medication pickup and allow techs to reach more bedsides. Our partners have expanded their meds-to-beds programs without having to expand their labor, simply by adding ScriptCenter to their solution.
- Reduce trips between pharmacy and bedside
- Improve patient outcomes, receive medications at discharge
- Improve patient satisfaction and HCAHPS score
- Increase overall discharge prescription volume
Healthcare Systems are using Script Center to create hub and spoke models to improve patient outcomes, expand their brand, and drive revenue.
Corporate Offices & Worksites
Senior Living Facilities
Remote Pharmacy Locations
Deliver secure, pharmacist-filled prescriptions in retail and healthcare settings where prescription volume does not justify a pharmacy.