Project Coordinator/Manager (ScriptCenter Installations)
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator/Manager to join our ScriptCenter installation and management team. Job level is dependent upon experience.
This person will be responsible for coordinating 100% of the ScriptCenter installations. Reporting to the VP of Operations, this individual will work closely with the Field Operations team and represent the company in initiating and coordinating projects with customers.
- Project coordination/management for delivery of quality installations, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the process, from pre-installation through go-live and beyond.
- Supports all installation projects by coordinating meetings with Field Operations and the customer. This includes scheduling meetings, documenting meeting minutes, and tracking future tasks.
- Coordinates with Production, Shipping and Service team and external partners for the purpose of scheduling resources and projects.
- Ensures team alignment, driving timely execution of projects, getting resources allocated, resolving conflicts, assessing and managing risks.
- Ensures resource assignments are clear, well understood, and up-to-date.
- Ensures job documentation is completed and the seamless transition to service is achieved.
- Develops training documents for the business to use to train employees and subcontractors, creating efficiencies and opportunities in the process.
- Coordinates resources to ensure timely and cost-effective installation and completion of assigned projects. Tracks travel expenses and publish details with an eye on controlling costs.
- Actively communicates project status, challenges, concerns, and resource constraints to key stakeholders and area management. Ensures conflicts are addressed and/or escalated within the organization in a timely fashion.
- Actively solicits input from key stakeholders.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Performs periodic project-level quality reviews.
- Improves implementation efficiencies resulting in decreased implementation timelines of large volume, high priority, and/or highly complex implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related project coordination/management experience, or 6+ years of project coordination/management experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, networking, negotiation, and building relationships and influence.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment, establishing a sphere of influence with both the functional and vertical organizations.
- Ability to implement organizational change through the creation and maintenance of best practices in project teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, project management tools, internet, and business reporting tools.
- Advanced skills in:
Excel – forms, formulas, functions, pivot tables, and graphs
PowerPoint – graphics and animation
MS-Project – resource loading, tracking
Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail. Ability to concentrate on the fine details that make up a larger job or issues. Must be able to view and enter detailed data accurately, spot inconsistencies or patterns that may contribute to a bigger picture, sift through noise or non-relevant data to isolate an issue, and perform tasks accurately.
- Great time management. Ability to consistently meet deadlines and/or communicate challenges early to re-prioritize tasks and/or deploy additional resources as necessary.
- Ability to work interdependently, respectfully handling differing viewpoints.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate a situation/issue and determine a strategy for resolution.
- Must be able to travel domestically and potentially internationally between 5 – 15% of the time and occasionally work evenings and weekends.
Activities are consistent with working in an office environment
The incumbent will temporarily be primarily working remotely due to COVID-19 considerations.
Interested applicants, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and salary requirements.
Asteres is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Asteres uses E-Verify and conducts pre-employment drug screening and background checks.